- You will work on challenging web and system projects for our major customers using modern technologies and methods.
- You will develop state-of-the-art portals and automation solutions in a marketing context.
- You will work closely with our international development team and play an active role in requirements engineering.
- You actively contribute to the further development of our growing customer and product portfolio (methods, skills, scaling).
- A challenging and professional work environment in a dynamic team with extensive expert knowledge.
- Exciting projects with current technologies.
- Flat hierarchies and cross-functional cooperation.
- Close contact with customers from various industries.
- A supportive environment with attractive opportunities for professional and personal development and advancement.
You have a degree from a technical college or university or an apprenticeship with corresponding further training and at least two years of proven experience in development in a Java environment. You are fluent in German and/or English. Ability to work in a team, flexibility, pronounced customer orientation, and technical expert knowledge are among your strengths. You have the following skills:
- In-depth knowledge of modern web technologies
- Good Java knowledge
- Good frontend experience with Living Style Guide (node.js, Gulp, SCSS, JS)
- Experience with Continuous Integration
- XML, XSLT, JSON
- Interfaces like SOAP, REST
- Knowledge of Java applications servers (e.g. Tomcat) is an advantage
- Knowledge of Magnolia is an advantage
Are you fascinated by the world of marketing performance? Are you looking for a challenging environment with exciting projects and current technologies? Marco Odermatt, HR Manager, is looking forward to receiving your application. Applications will only be accepted via our application tool!