- Budget Planning & Management: Marketing needs to be viewed as a revenue center. CMOs and their teams need tools to manage budget planning and management as a marketing operation. Run by marketers for marketers.
- Campaign Planning & Execution: It’s not your imagination. Marketing has gotten harder. Enterprise marketers today manage 6x as many campaigns – but with just 1/6 the time to complete them!
- Content Creation & Distribution: With the demand for fast-turn, segmented, translated, and personalized content growing insatiably, content creation is where a marketing team shines… or drowns.
- Brand Management & Localization: Knowing for certain how your brand is being used across geographies and campaigns, and that company and legal compliance is maintained is part of running a large, complex, global marketing function.
- Performance Measurement & Optimization: Having the ability to know, optimize, and demonstrate your contribution is simply a requirement of marketing today... but connecting the silos to measure it is elusive.
eBook: Top 10 Practices
BrandMaker put together 10 Top Practices from the World’s Most Successful Marketing Teams.